Stranden, Baaien en Jachtclubs in Calpe, een uitgestrekte kust waar we naar ieders smaak fijne zandstranden met helder water.
Thirteen kilometres of coastline with coves and beaches to enjoy the sea. The ISO 9001 and 14001 standards on environmental management and quality guarantee your rest and the rich seabed ensures enjoyable diving and scuba diving.
Characteristics and list of Beaches and Coves in Calpe:
- The Collao Cove or Racó del Corb: is only accessible by sea. It is located south of the Calpe coast and stretches approx. 100 metres of sand and rounded stones. It is apt for fishing and diving.
- The Gasparet Cove: is another cove to which nature only allows access by sea. A paradise of approx. 100 metres of rounded stones and apt for fishing and diving.
- Les Urques Cove: is located south of the Calpe coast, very close to Puerto Blanco and to the Puerto Blanco beach.
- The Puerto Blanco Beach: is located close to the Puerto Blanco Sailing Club. The beach is comprised of sand and rounded stones and equipped with foot-showers, toilets, bins, walkways and a lifeguard service.
- The Manzanera Cove: is located in La Manzanera residential estate, constructed by the VAPF. It stretches approx. 200 square metres of rounded stones or boulders. It is accessible by foot and equipped with toilets.
- The Arenal-Bol Beach: is located at the foot of the Rock of Ifach, in the urban area of Calpe. It is made up of fine sand, clear water and equipped with services. It was awarded the blue flag in 2008 and it stretches approx. 1,400 metres with an average width of 60 metres. The services comprise watch and rescue guards, access for the disabled, signposted accesses, access for cars, urban transport, parking, toilets, showers, sailing activities, cleaning service, walkways, rental of beach umbrellas and deckchairs and a kiosk. A fully equipped beach to enjoy the sun and the Mediterranean Sea with the family.
- The Morelló Cove: is located next to the Arenal-Bol beach on the Infanta Elena Seafront. It is a small cove extending approx. 50 metres.
- The Cantal Roig Beach: is another of Calpe’s beaches waving the Blue Flag. It is next to the port and the Rock of Ifach. It stretches approx. 200 metres of fine sand and it is equipped with deckchairs, toilets, walkways, a lifeguard service and foot showers.
- The Racó Cove: is accessible by foot through the Prince of Asturias’ Ecological Promenade, at the foot of the Rock of Ifach. It is very popular with diving enthusiasts and equipped with watch guard and rescue service, toilets and bins.
- The Penyal Cove: is accessible by foot through a small path located on the northern side of the Rock of Ifach.
- The Levante or la Fossa Beach: is a very popular beach in Calpe, located on the northern side of the Rock of Ifach. It stretches 950 metres of fine sand and it is the best equipped beach in Calpe with walkway, bins, children’s park, rental of scooters, beach umbrellas and deckchairs, foot showers, lifeguard service, toilets, showers, changing rooms and a sports area. It has been awarded the blue flag and the new Q standard for Quality Beaches of the Spanish Institute for Quality Tourism (ICTE).
- The Calalga Cove: is next to La Fossa beach and stretches approx. 100 metres of rounded stones or boulders. It is equipped with bins, toilets, foot showers and a lifeguard service.
- The Mallorquí Cove: is very close to the Les Basetes Sailing Club. It is a small cove very popular with divers.
In Calpe you can go to a different beach or cove everyday of the week. There is a beach or cove to satisfy all tastes. Finding your ideal beach among this wide choice is an easy task.
Calpe also has two Sailing Clubs: Real Club Náutico de Calpe and Club Náutico de Puerto Blanco
- El Real Club Náutico de Calpe is located in Avenida del Puerto nº 14. With 264 moorings, it is the biggest sailing club in Calpe. It has a sailing and diving school and offers the following services: water and electricity in the moorings, bar, restaurant, diesel and petrol, showers and changing rooms, launderette, radio, repair shop, ramp, shipyard, crane, healthcare services, weather information, parking, dry dock and tug. A club with history, organising various regattas throughout the year.
- El Club Náutico Puerto Blanco is located in La Canuta residential estate. It has 90 moorings with capacity for boats of a maximum length of 10 metres. It has crane, fuel, bar and restaurant services.