Given the extraordinary situation in which we find ourselves in Spain, it is imperative that everyone come together and cooperate during this time, which means that social responsibility and commitment are of vital importance. Therefore, here at VAPF, we want to convey the importance of respecting the measures taken by the Government to our clients. Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our clients, which is why we have decided to close our offices to the public. However, we will continue to work and provide service to the public by phone: 965 734 017 and e-mail: email@example.com.
Nevertheless, we would like to stress the importance and responsibility of staying at home right now to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus. To do this, we leave you with a series of precautionary measures and recommendations to take on a daily basis:
- First of all, the best thing to do is to stay at home. You are only permitted to leave your home for matters of utmost necessity: to do the shopping, to go to the pharmacy, health care centres, to go to the workplace, kiosks, banks and insurance companies, to travel to and from workplaces, to take out pets, and lastly, to accompany elderly or vulnerable people.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly, for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth, when possible.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nostrils with your elbow or with a tissue.
- If you have any symptoms, wear a mask. The use of a mask is not necessary if you are healthy.
- Do not share personal items such as glasses, cutlery, etc.
In addition to the measures taken by the Government, the health authorities ask that if you start to have or notice any symptoms, please do not go to any health centre, but instead contact the Conselleria de Sanitat directly at 900 300 555. The health staff will tell you what instructions to follow. This will help avoid the collapse of the health services, it is only recommended to visit in the case of an emergency.
Below, we remind you of the medical centres that are close to your home, in case you need to visit or contact them:
- Benitatxell Health Centre – Plaça Nova, 23. Telephone: 965 73 90 75.
- Teulada Health Centre – C/ Doctor José Pitarch, s/n. Telephone: 965 73 90 85.
- Centro de Salud Altea – C/ Galotxa, s/n. Telephone: 966 81 61 30.
Now, more than ever, we want to be by your side so that you can soon continue to enjoy your life on the Costa Blanca. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us and follow our social networks to keep up to date with our latest news.